We are going pink this month in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign each October to raise awareness about the impact of breast cancer.
• About 1 in 8 U.S. women (about 13%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime.
• About 2,710 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in men in 2022. A man’s lifetime risk of breast cancer is about 1 in 833.
• For women in the U.S., breast cancer death rates are higher than those for any other cancer, besides lung cancer.
• Breast cancer became the most common cancer globally as of 2021, accounting for 12% of all new annual cancer cases worldwide, according to the World Health Organization.
• The most significant risk factors for breast cancer are sex (being a woman) and age (growing older).
We are spreading awareness for in honor of everyone affected by breast cancer, including our own, Sarah Fulcher, a breast cancer survivor. Additionally, our firm supports The Lydia Project, an organization that provides free services to individuals fighting any type cancer anywhere. Please join us as we are going pink for Breast Cancer Awareness and show support for those impacted by the disease. For more information and resources on breast cancer awareness, please visit:
– Finding the Cure Starts With Hope –
Facts and statistics provided by Breastcancer.org.